Combine the power of computer-generated art with D-ID’s AI Presenters to test the limits of imagination
Why Integrate Dall-E images with the Creative Reality™ Studio?
The emergence of AI-generated artwork has brought about a surge of online creativity. With Dall-E, users can create any image they can think of by typing in a few words of text. This means that there is no limit on the faces you can create and then give voice and motion to using D-ID’s Creative Reality™ Studio. Whether it is AI’s take on a popular real world, historical, or fictional character, or one that users invent themselves, D-ID’s technology can bring them to life in a video that can easily be shared with the world.
How to create AI Presenters Using Dall-E Genrated Images
- Log in to Dall-E and type in a description of a character’s face. For best results, use the words “portrait” or “facing forward” in your prompt to ensure the image meets the best practice guidelines for uploading a photo to the Creative Reality™ studio.
- Fine tune your image until you are happy with the result.
- Generate the image and download it to your computer
- In the Creative Reality™ Studio, select “Create Video” and click on the plus (+) sign to add a new image
- Type or record the text you want the presenter to say
- Choose the language or accent the presenter should speak in
- Click Generate Video and download as an MP4 file