D-ID is seeking a brilliant and passionate Product Manager to join its exciting journey!
As PM, you will be responsible for the planning, development and integration of the company’s products and for ensuring that the products and their features deliver the right value to customers, while meeting the company’s goals. The role is a full-time position, based in Tel-Aviv.
Role & Responsibilities
- Manage the entire product life cycle, from strategic planning to tactical development as well as launch activities.
- Lead scrum development process – maintaining backlog, sprint planning, design meetings, bugs triage etc.
- Lead the feature definition process and provide input on system architecture as appropriate with the relevant team members (engineering/QA/design)
- Write technical feature specification and product release notes.
- Analyze market requirements, competition & product positioning and user experience.
- Communicate and collaborate with internal and external peers about features and product deliverables, including gathering feature requirements, managing expectations, and presenting to project stakeholders.
- Prioritize and communicate trade-offs and risks; drive key decisions across teams.
- Overall responsibility of the QA process.
- Provide ongoing status updates to the management team.
- Be the “product voice” in prospect meetings.
- 3+ years of professional experience as a product manager – mandatory
- Good understanding and experience with SaaS products – mandatory
- Experience in managing B2B2C products in the social media and/or media & entertainment fields – mandatory
- Hands-on B2C product management experience – an advantage
- Deep Learning knowledge – an advantage
- Technology and software engineering background – an advantage
- Excellence in prioritization, time management and follow throughs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Well-versed in all phases of software development life-cycle
- Independent, self-learner, self-motivated
- Ability to motivate and drive the teams to the cause
- Excellent verbal and written English skills – mandatory
- B.Sc. degree – an advantage
About the company
D-ID uses its leading-edge expertise to engineer videos and photos in ways never imagined before. Its reenactment-based products range from animating still photos, to facilitating high-quality video productions, and supporting anonymization of video content.
D-ID was established in 2017 by three innovators who created the first facial image de-identification solution to protect privacy without influencing usability. The company is now a global leader in utilizing AI, deep learning and image processing technology around faces, with international customers and successful deployments.