At D-ID we harry-potterize the world, taking pictures and making them move, talk, sing and even dance! Using AI for automated video production, we enable customers to create high quality, creative video content at scale. We are an API-first company, specialized in turning the most recent Computer Vision research papers into reality by building high impact products using emerging tech.
D-ID, a global leader in utilizing Deep Learning technology in the face-space, leverages its expertise to engineer videos and photos in ways never imagined before. D-ID offers Reenactment-based products ranging from animating still photos, AI video production, and privacy.
Among D-ID’s customers are MyHeritage, Warner Bros., Mondelez, and Josh (India’s leading social platform). D-ID’s core competencies in the human face and deep learning enable its partners to create exciting and engaging content that was until now unimaginable and positions her as a strategic leader in the rapidly evolving metaverse space.
D-ID is headquartered in Tel Aviv, Israel, with offices in London, NYC and SF
D-ID is looking for a computer vision Patent expert to join our research team, and lead all aspects of creating, submitting and approving new patent applications
Role & Responsibilities
- Managing the process of writing and approving patents from end to end
- Working in collaboration with the company’s research team
- Working closely with the management and the company’s law firm
- Exploring current and new technological inventions in the field of generative AI
- PhD/ Msc degree in computer science or related scientific field
- Broad view of computer vision algorithms using deep learning
- Excellent verbal and written skills in academic English
- Experience in writing patents / academic papers – an advantage
- Creative thinker with a can-do attitude
- Team player & a collaborator
- Good communication skills, ability to clearly explain complex concepts