After months of hard work by our product development team, we are proud to announce the launch of our Creative Reality™ Studio. The first-of-its-kind self-service platform we released today enables anyone to easily generate high-quality customized presenter-led video from a single image.
Who is the Creative Reality Studio for?
Our highly advanced AI-powered platform allows users to access the full suite of D-ID technology, empowering business content creators – L&D, HR, marketers, advertisers, and sales teams – to seamlessly integrate video in digital spaces and presentations, generating more engaging content and employing customized corporate video narrators.
The platform dramatically reduces the cost and effort of creating corporate video content and offers an unlimited variety of presenters (versus limited avatars), including the users’ own photos or any image they have the rights to use.
What does D-ID’s platform do?
Our studio was created to answer the needs of enterprises and SMBs seeking to upgrade their learning & development (L&D) content, internal and external communications, product marketing and sales enablement materials. Our unique technology enables users to choose the identity – ethnicity, gender, age, and even the language, accent and intonation – of the presenter, providing greater representation and diversity and leading to a stronger sense of inclusion and belonging, which in turn drives further engagement and interaction.
- Choice of:
- High definition Premium Presenters with life-like upper body and facial movements, including hand gestures.
- Additional option to create a Custom Premium Presenter (requires a short video shoot with the subject).
- Special Presenters with videos generated from any front-facing photo and text or audio. Just upload a picture and see it come to life.
- The Creative Reality Studio is capable of animating detailed illustrations, opening users up to a world of possibilities including portraits of historical figures, fictional characters or even integrate AI-generated faces produced by programs like DALL·E 2 or Midjourney
- Both the Standard and Premium presenters are easily generated, requiring only a few clicks to create
- Videos can be translated into multiple languages by simply changing the script, rather than engaging different presenters, each fluent in the target language
- Extensive neural voices across 119 languages and variants
- Audio input, allowing users to create a more personalized voice-driven digital presenter, as well as voice cloning to match a specific voice
- Access to an exclusive plug-in for PowerPoint, allowing a customizable digital human to be placed directly into a presentation
- API version available for enterprise users
Why employ a digital presenter?
The use of video has increased dramatically and businesses of all sizes are integrating it in their training, communications and marketing strategies, as a more immediate, retentive and engaging alternative to text. Accelerating this trend are the rapidly evolving worlds of avatars and the metaverse, both of which urgently demand a more creative, immersive and interactive content approach from digital creators. Production budgets, however, can be prohibitively expensive and require significant allocations of time and talent. Synthetic media offers the ideal solution.
Recently D-ID unveiled its new corporate training solution which enables companies to create engaging video content. D-ID is currently partnering with many blue-chip companies and learning & development providers who want to take advantage of this AI-based technology. Some of these include Fort Mill-based SkillDora, which launched the first e-learning platform to deliver courses exclusively by AI Instructors, and Japanese e-learning company, Skill Plus. Some of D-ID’s other customers include Warner Bros. Studios, Mondelēz, Publicis and MyHeritage, whom D-ID partnered with to create the viral sensation Deep Nostalgia.
Video reenactment technology for all
Creative Reality™ Studio brings the company’s patented deep learning technology into the hands of millions for the first time. Until now, D-ID’s video reenactment technology has only been available on the enterprise level. Creative Reality™ Studio represents a meaningful stepping stone for the company as it expands into the wider corporate market.
“D-ID’s work has already generated more than 100 million videos. Now that we’re offering our self-service Creative Reality™ platform, the potential is huge,” our CEO Gil Perry, said about the launch. “The studio enables larger enterprises, smaller companies and freelancers to produce personalized videos for a range of purposes at massive scale, with the potential to engage audiences in learning and development, sales training and more. Our technology cuts through the headache of corporate video production to effortlessly create high-quality, cost-effective, professional videos in any language at the click of a button.”
Who is D-ID?
We are a Creative Reality™ company specializing in patented video reenactment technology using AI and deep learning. Our products range from animating still photos to facilitating high-quality video productions and creating viral user experiences. With funding from tier 1 VCs, D-ID aims to radically disrupt the time, effort and costs involved in video production, allowing for the creation of highly personalized media using AI, specifically in e-learning, corporate training, marcoms, AI assistants, history and the Metaverse. With international customers, D-ID’s core competencies in the human face and deep learning technology enable its partners to create exciting and engaging content that was until now unimaginable.