As VP Product you will be the owner of translating the company’s vision and technology into profitable offerings. You should have the vision to define product strategy and drive it from vision to execution throughout the product life cycle. You will be responsible for accurately defining the product’s roadmap based on in-depth understanding of customers’ needs, data, the industry landscape and D-ID’s technology.
You will have end-to-end responsibility for the company’s products, including guiding development, and being the “voice” of the Product – both internally and externally.
The product department currently consists of 2 product managers, 1 QA engineer, and 1 UX designer.
- Responsibility for product lifecycle management from concept to phasing out of the products across all product lines. Full ownership of the entire process of all sprints’ life-cycle including their events.
- Overall responsibility for defining and executing the product strategy, product roadmap and specifications regarding product requirements based on in-depth understanding of prospects’ needs.
- Overseeing competitive research.
- Assist with refining the business model and pricing, in line with the company’s strategic goals.
- Influence business practices by driving innovative ideas, solutions, and products through leadership and decisive action.
- Defining the product KPIs, monitoring them and constantly striving to optimize them.
- Extensive Product Management experience.
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product, inbound and outbound, throughout its lifecycle. Demonstrated expertise in delivering “from Concept to Product”.
- Data oriented & driven.
- Strong technology orientation
- SaaS products – a Must
- AI and Generative algorithms – an advantage
- Creativeness, open-mindedness and proactiveness in identifying trends and opportunities, and independently executing the full process from ideation to production.
- Strategic orientation and analytical skills. Ability to gather and analyse large quantities of information & data and turn them into thoughtful and compelling product offerings.
- Experience in high-growth startups environments.
- Inspirational- able to inspire internally and to eventually inspire and lead an industry.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellence in modern product development methodologies, especially Agile-Scrum.
- Excellent English- written and verbal.
- M.Sc./MBA degrees – an advantage.
About the company:
D-ID is on a mission to help businesses and creators put their best face forward. With our self-service studio and API, we enable users to generate videos featuring an endless selection of AI-powered presenters for a wide range of uses.
Founded in 2017, D-ID is a global leader in utilising Deep Learning technology to animate the human (as well as not-so-human) face, capable of creating moving and talking avatars based on a single still photograph or illustration and a few lines of written or recorded text.
A rising force in the Generative Tech space, clients use D-ID’s platforms for anything from elevating online courses by adding digital instructors, to putting a friendly face on customer service chatbots, to crafting new forms of storytelling, all while dramatically reducing the time and cost of video production.
Among D-ID’s customers are MyHeritage, Warner Bros., Mondelez, and Josh (India’s leading social platform) in addition to a growing list of social impact projects. D-ID’s core competencies in the human face and deep learning also position it as a strategic leader in the industry that is rapidly growing around the metaverse.