Do you have experience turning large enterprises into early adopters? Are you a pro at turning prospects into paying customers? Can you turn copy into cadences and meetings over coffee into meaningful relationships? Will you identify opportunities where others see obstacles? Are you ready to be part of the hottest tech trend of the year?
A rising force in the Generative Tech space, D-ID is on a mission to help businesses and creators put their best face forward. With our self-service studio and API, we enable users to generate videos featuring an endless selection of AI-powered presenters for a wide range of uses. Clients use D-ID’s platforms to elevate online courses by adding digital instructors, to put a friendly face on customer service chatbots, to enable programmatic sales with unprecedented UI, or to craft new forms of storytelling, all while dramatically reducing the time and cost of video production.
Founded in 2017, D-ID is a global leader in utilizing Deep Learning technology to animate the human (as well as not-so-human) face, capable of creating moving and talking avatars based on a single still photograph or illustration and a few lines of written or recorded text.
Among D-ID’s existing customers are MyHeritage, Warner Bros., Mondelez, and Josh (India’s leading social platform) in addition to a growing list of social impact projects. D-ID’s core competencies in the human face and deep learning also position it as a strategic leader in the industry that is rapidly growing around the metaverse.
We are looking for an exceptional Sales Executive to join our world-class team that is building high-impact products using state-of-the-art technology.
As the Sales Executive, you will be assigned to various domains, geographies and industries, and will be responsible for maximizing the company’s sales by crafting and executing first-rate sales plans, with an emphasis on large enterprises. The US team is currently small and nimble and this role is an opportunity for the right person to join this exciting time in the company’s evolution as we expand our offerings to new and growing markets.
- Meet and exceed sales targets.
- Sales planning and GTM – Develop and implement a sales plan for your territory with clear actions and milestones.
- Pipeline building – Constantly engage and follow up with prospects in new domains and territories to build and expand the pipeline.
- Deal management – Build and nourish strong and long-lasting customer relationships based on an intimate understanding of their needs and the ability to anticipate new opportunities.
- Closing deals – Have an ABC approach to negotiating commercial terms.
- Account management and upselling – manage active accounts and drive upselling wherever you see an opportunity.
- Work closely with the product and marketing teams to ensure a constant flow of information, rapid increase in pipeline, and efficient deal-closing.
- Constantly share information with the management team through the sales cycle by maintaining accurate activity and lead qualification information in CRM applications.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications
- 5+ years of previous experience as a sales manager in Enterprise SW / SaaS, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Proven ability to open doors and close business with fortune 500 companies and large corporates.
- Very strong customer orientation and accountability with the ability to accurately discover, and define customer needs.
- A strong hunter mentality combined with a curious, make-it-happen mindset
- Ability to operate and excel in uncertainty and within uncharted greenfield territories
- Self-motivated and able to work both as part of a team and as a sole contributor under minimum supervision
- Passion for innovation with the ability to inspire others to identify opportunities that it enables.
- Proven ability to plan, drive and lead the sales process from plan to close, while strategically deploying the company’s internal resources
- Demonstrated exceptional communication skills, including the ability to present and influence credibly and effectively in front of customers, prospects, and all levels of the organization
- Possess integrity, dedication, and perseverance.
- Proficiency in current software systems, Msft office, Google tools, Salesforce, Slack
- Native English – Mandatory
Bonus / Nice to have:
- Experience working remotely and autonomously