At D-ID we harry-potterize the world, taking pictures and making them move, talk, sing and even dance! Using AI for automated video production, we enable customers to create high quality, creative video content at scale. We are an API-first company, specialized in turning the most recent Computer Vision research papers into reality by building high impact products using emerging tech.
D-ID, a global leader in utilizing Deep Learning technology in the face-space, leverages its expertise to engineer videos and photos in ways never imagined before. D-ID offers Reenactment-based products ranging from animating still photos, AI video production, and privacy.
Among D-ID’s customers are MyHeritage, Warner Bros., Mondelez, and Josh (India’s leading social platform). D-ID’s core competencies in the human face and deep learning enable its partners to create exciting and engaging content that was until now unimaginable and positions her as a strategic leader in the rapidly evolving metaverse space.
D-ID is headquartered in Tel Aviv, Israel, with offices in London, NYC and SF
D-ID is looking for an experienced, creative, high-performing, and highly motivated Sales Executive to join the team. As the Sales Executive, you will be assigned with various domains, geographies and industries, and will be responsible for maximizing the company’s sales in those domains by crafting sales plans and executing on those. The US team is small and nimble currently and this role is an opportunity for the right person to join this exciting time in the companies’ evolution and drive real impact.
Location: NYC or SF
- Meet and exceed sales targets
- Constantly engage and follow up with prospects in new domains and territories to build and expand the pipeline
- Develop and implement a sales plan for your territory with clear actions and milestones
- Build and promote strong long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Work closely with the product & marketing teams to ensure constant flow of information, rapid increase in pipeline and deals closing
- Constantly share information with the management team through the sales cycle by maintaining accurate activity and lead qualification information in CRM applications
- qualification information in CRM application
Required Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications
- 3+ years previous experience as a sales manager in Enterprise SW / SaaS, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Very strong customer orientation, responsiveness, ability to relate to, discover, and define customer needs
- A strong hunter mentality. A curious, make-it-happen mindset
- Ability to operate and excel in uncertainty and within uncharted greenfield territories
- Self-motivated and able to work both as part of a team and as a sole contributor under minimum supervision
- Proven ability to plan, drive and lead the sales process from plan to close, including the management of the company’s internal resources
- Demonstrated & exceptional communication skills, including the ability to present and influence credibly and effectively at customers, prospects and all levels of the organization
- Highly organized and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Integrity, dedication and perseverance.
- Strong sense of urgency
- Proficiency in current software systems, Msft office, Google tools, Salesforce, Slack
- BS/MS degree in business administration or a related field
- Native English – Mandatory (read/write/speak)
Bonus / Nice to have:
- Experience of working remotely and autonomously
- BS/MS degree – a combination of STEM and business degree
- Experience in sales of media and digital technology solutions for Corporate Training, HR, Marketing Communication, Customer Services Automation, Sales enablement, Marketing, Education and E-Learning