At D-ID we harry-potterize the world, taking pictures and making them move, talk, sing and even dance! Using AI for automated video production, we enable customers to create high quality, creative video content at scale. We are an API-first company, specialized in turning the most recent Computer Vision research papers into reality by building high impact products using emerging tech.
D-ID, a global leader in utilizing Deep Learning technology in the face-space, leverages its expertise to engineer videos and photos in ways never imagined before. D-ID offers Reenactment-based products ranging from animating still photos, AI video production, and privacy.
Among D-ID’s customers are MyHeritage, Warner Bros., Mondelez, and Josh (India’s leading social platform). D-ID’s core competencies in the human face and deep learning enable its partners to create exciting and engaging content that was until now unimaginable and positions her as a strategic leader in the rapidly evolving meta verse space.
D-ID is headquartered in Tel Aviv, Israel, with offices in London, NYC and SF
We are looking for a super dynamic, creative and actionable sales person who can initiate and grow our business in the APAC region, build and grow the pipeline and close deals in various domains and in various sizes. This is a unique opportunity to sell deep tech to a huge and forming market, and be part of the ongoing AI revolution. The team is just forming and this position is the first in the APAC team so the person in this position will be the natural potential for heading the APAC sales team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Sell AI based tech products to mid-size and enterprise customers in the wider APAC region
- Build and own the sales pipeline – by converting leads into opps, nurturing strategic prospects and managing accounts
- Manage sales and upsell processes and close deals – meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Build partners and channel infrastructure to boost market presence and generating opps
- Uphold internal communications about lead status via CRM channelsCollaborate with other internal teams to utilize and develop sales enablement tools to drive sales
- Build and promote long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them to understand their needs
- 3+ years previous experience in Enterprise SW / SaaS sales and proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Dynamic and adaptive – Experience selling new tech products in a fast paced and changing environment, constantly adapting and reinventing work methods
- Experience managing end-to-end sales processes, form relationships and close deals with customers of different sizes and domains
- Extreme accountability and creative business thinking
- Self-motivated and able to work both as part of a team and as a sole contributor under minimum supervision
- Native English – Mandatory (read/write/speak)
Nice To Have
- Experience of working remotely and autonomously
- BS/MS degree – a combination of STEM and business degree
- Experience in sales of media and digital technology solutions for Corporate Training, HR, Marketing Communication, Customer Services Automation, Sales enablement, Marketing, Education and E-Learning
- Competitive salary & Commission
- Equity allocation
- Medical, vision & dental benefits w/ generous employer contribution
- Flexible vacation/PTO policy
- Exciting start up environment, and ability to work at the cutting edge of synthetic media