At D-ID we harry-potterize the world, taking pictures and making them move, talk, sing and even dance! Using AI for automated video production, we enable customers to create high quality, creative video content at scale. We are an API-first company, specialized in turning the most recent Computer Vision research papers into reality by building high impact products using emerging tech.
D-ID, a global leader in utilizing Deep Learning technology in the face-space, leverages its expertise to engineer videos and photos in ways never imagined before. D-ID offers Reenactment-based products ranging from animating still photos, AI video production, and privacy.
Among D-ID’s customers are MyHeritage, Warner Bros., Mondelez, and Josh (India’s leading social platform). D-ID’s core competencies in the human face and deep learning enable its partners to create exciting and engaging content that was until now unimaginable and positions her as a strategic leader in the rapidly evolving metaverse space.
D-ID is headquartered in Tel Aviv, Israel, with offices in London, NYC and SF
We are looking for a super dynemic, creative and actionable sales professional who will grow our business in the EMEA region, build and grow the pipeline and close deals in various domains and in various sizes. This is a unique opportunity to sell deep tech to a huge and forming market, and be part of the ongoing AI revolution. The sales team is growing fast therefore the team leadership opportunity will present itself to the right person in a short time.
Role & Responsibilities
- Sell AI based tech products to mid-size and enterprise customers in EMEA
- Build strong and long-lasting relationships with strategic accounts and close strategic deals
- Build and own the sales pipeline – converting leads into opps, nurturing strategic prospects and managing accounts
- Manage sales and upsell processes and close deals while meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Build partners and channel infrastructure to boost market presence and generating opps
- Providing transparency and predictability by utilizing sales and CRM and internal collaboration
- 3+ years of previous experience in Enterprise SW / SaaS sales and proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Dynamic and adaptive – Experience in selling new tech products in a fast-paced and changing environment, constantly adapting and reinventing work methods
- Experience in managing end-to-end sales processes, form relationships and close deals with customers of different sizes and domains
- Extreme accountability, independence and creative business thinking
- Native English – Mandatory (read/write/speak)
- Experience in selling SaaS products and strong network in the industries of e-learning & Education, Corporate Training, HRtech, Marketing Communication, Customer Services Automation, Sales enablement and Family Heritage & History
- Experience of working remotely and autonomously as part of a global team
- BS/MS degree – a combination of STEM and business degree
- Competitive salary & Commission
- Equity allocation
- Medical, vision & dental benefits w/ generous employer contribution
- Flexible vacation/PTO policy
- Exciting start up environment, and ability to work at the cutting edge of synthetic media