D-ID is paving the way to Creative Reality™ by transforming pictures and videos into extraordinary experiences with Creative AI. It is used by leading marketing agencies, production companies, and social media platforms.
D-ID’s technology is spearheading a revolution which will one day enable full video production just using AI.
And now we’re looking for an incredible, dynamic marketing lead who understands the pace and demands of working at a
start-up, to join our marketing team, and come with us on this amazing ride.
This role, reporting to the VP Marketing & Growth, will be responsible for developing and executing marketing campaigns and other initiatives for D-ID and will be pivotal in supporting our growth strategy.
- Leading and managing marketing initiatives such as event marketing, digital marketing (PPC, email, social campaigns etc), including monitoring KPIs/other metrics to determine success
- Commissioning, writing, reviewing and editing content across a variety of formats and channels, such as our blog, social media, website, sales enablement materials and more
- Managing D-ID’s presence across all relevant social media channels – Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook & Instagram
You will also be..
- Coordinating with vendors such as web development, video editing and design. They may also be responsible for finding vendors to work with
- Working closely with other stakeholders like sales and product team, video editors, copywriters, and designers
- Collaborating with internal teams to establish campaign objectives, and expand our marketing impact
- Contributing to the greater team and completing projects efficiently and in a timely manner
- Keeping ahead of trends and providing proactive inspiration and recommendations for different marketing initiatives and channels
- Native or mother-tongue English – a Must
- At least 3 years experience in a top-tier creative agency or in a company where you had to translate strategic thinking into compelling campaigns ideas across a variety of projects
- In-depth knowledge of digital culture and social media
- A customer-driven approach to creating marketing and advertising materials
- Understanding of the overall creative/communications/business landscape of fast-growing startups
- Demonstrated excellence in writing, proofreading, and editing with a portfolio of applicable marketing examples (SM accounts, articles, landing pages, videos)
- Understanding of Analytics, SEO, and web traffic metrics
- Great interpersonal skills – a team player with strong listening and communication abilities
- The capacity to work both independently and collaboratively
- Ability to manage multiple, complex tasks simultaneously and prioritize appropriately
- Possess an understanding of advertising campaigns and formats including email