At D-ID we take pictures and turn them into Digital Humans, able to move, talk, sing and even dance! Using AI-based technology, we automate video production and enable some of the biggest companies in the world to create high-quality, creative video content at scale.
We are now looking for an experienced, creative, high-performing, and highly motivated Senior Content & Social Writer to join the team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Understand and deliver content to drive marketing/sales goals (i.e. web/social content for SEO, testimonial PDFs for lead-in/sales enablement, nurture campaigns to move top-of-funnel leads down to sales, etc.)
- Develop materials for the sales team to move people down the funnel (i.e. case studies, ROI calculator, battle cards, etc.) – headline copywriting should ideally be a core competency, long-form copy and design may be outsourced if needed
- From time to time, write content for the senior leadership team including speeches, introduction emails etc
- Interview subject matter experts within the team (sales, product, customer success) and create educational, thought leadership, and expert content for the market
- Developing and deliver engaging multimedia/written content for the organization’s social media sites, such as blogs, articles, posts and multimedia content
- Write straightforward, simple, succinct, meaningful ad and web copy to connect with target personas
- Work closely with Demand Generation manager to create and optimize campaign copy
- Proven experience as a writer in English (native speaker), with the ability to write high-quality, tightly structured copy under pressure, and with a keen eye for detail
- Good interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Knowledge of social media – LinkedIn experience an advantage
- Hands-on experience with MS Office, Google Docs and WordPress
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
- Good organizational and time-management skills
D-ID is a Creative Reality™ startup specializing in patented video reenactment technology using AI and deep learning. D-ID’s products range from animating still photos, to facilitating high-quality video productions, and creating viral user experiences. With funding from tier 1 VCs, D-ID aims to radically disrupt the time, hassle and costs involved in video production, allowing for the creation of highly personalized media using AI, specifically in e-learning, corporate training, marcomms, AI assistants, history and the Metaverse.
With international customers, D-ID’s core competencies in the human face and deep learning enable its partners to create exciting and engaging content that was until now unimaginable.
D-ID is headquartered in Tel Aviv, Israel, with offices in London, NYC and San Francisco